måndag 23 maj 2011
torsdag 19 maj 2011
tisdag 17 maj 2011
One man with courage is a majority !
Life in Libya under Gaddafi:
1. Electricity for household use is free,
2. interest-free student loans,
3. a former student receives the average salary for their profession if they do not find a job after graduation,
4. the state offers jobs in every professional area with degrees,
5. Every unemployed person receives social assistance 15,000 $ a year,
6. after the entry into marriage state pays first apartment or house (150m2),
7. cars are sold at factory prices,
8. no national debt to speak of,
9. free healthcare and education, at all levels, yes, even university
10. state funds scholarships to pay for higher education abroad to anybody willing to go,
11. 25% of the population are college graduates
12. 40 loaves of bread costs $ 0.15,
13. water infrastructure has been built in the middle of the desert, facilitating farming in Sahara,
14. gasoline costs 8 dinars per liter (0.08 EUR),
15. only 6% of Libyans are "poor",
16. For each infant, the couple receives $ 5,000 for their needs.
YEAH GADDAFI IS A CRUEL DICTATOR FOR SURE:
*welfare - 730 $./month
* nurse salary - $ 1000.
* newborn aid $ 7,000.
* marriage aid- $ 64 000 aid for buying an apartment
* private business aid - 20 000 $.
* very low taxes